What have I learned over the past 5 years?
1. I'm not ALWAYS right.
2. I'm a terrible housekeeper
3. When it comes to sleep, I turn into a "don't cross this line", non-cuddling, blanket hording, snob.
4. My husband's way better at doing dishes and laundry. (or at least I lead him to believe it.)
5.Marriage is a verb. It takes work.
6. Communication is key. You have to talk.
7. Sometimes you just have to give in. Even if you're too tired or you have a "headache."
8. I'm not as independent as I thought.
9. Money can't buy love or happiness, and it won't solve all your problems.
10. I have an outdoor voice. Turns out I know how to use it indoors.
11. I don't like to sleep alone, eat dinner alone, go to church alone, watch movies alone, or come home to an empty house.
12. I can cook.
13. I like basketball.
14. I hate football.
15. Sometimes it is ok to go to bed mad.
16. Watching husband turn into daddy is so hot.
17. Pray together.
18. Going on dates are great for "oh yeah, now I remember why I married you. You do have a sense of humor." and "wow hun, you look great with mascara on." moments.
19. Family is what this life is all about.
20. We make cute babies.